- All My Friends are Superheros
- What Every Body Is Saying
- How Not To Write A Novel
Actually on the topic of sizes, I got told off the other day for talking about my size because The Man says he thinks I have dysmorphia, which is where you see yourself differently to how you actually look. I am absolutely terrified of being 'a big girl' now I am not going to rant, but you know the girls who get so big they can't walk, their stomachs hang down to their knees and they can not do activities. I am terrified of people staring at me and thinking 'my God she is a whale'. This might seem very self obsessed but when you have trouble moving it worries you. Also with MS it makes you feel so unbelievably heavy, so I think it is easy to loose perspective. Ok here is my stats, Height - 5'7, Weight 12st 3lb, Size 14/16. I know you are probably thinking, 'Well if your worried about it Fatty, don't publish it' but I said I would be honest. Don't get me wrong it makes me feel uncomfortable being 'honest' sometimes but then I remind myself that therapy has to be honest so there you go. To make me feel a little better I have added the 'Fat Chart' and you will see I am in the over weight but haven't yet got my obese badge.
I am very concious of my not becoming a tourist attraction blimp so as soon as I am active again I am loosing some weight.
I mentioned I was down earlier and it is something that I am very aware of at the moment so I have been looking at aways to get myself out of it. Here are 'their' Top Ten Tips -
Well it worked folks I feel better already, told you I thought I was funny.
- Spend time in nature (makes me think of people taking off their clothes and running about, smiling already)
- List what you like about yourself (well, umm.....think I'm funny, or at least find myself funny)
- Read a good book (who qualifies it as 'good', I ain't reading the Bible folks, don't care what you say)
- Watch a funny movie or TV show (I AM IN ALL DAY, Jeremy Kyle is hysterical when I am feeling bad)
- Take a long hot bath (hmmmm, Monster wakens in the heat so gonna pass on this one)
- Listen to music (check, no smart comment, I love music)
- Take care of a few small tasks (he he he! anyone got any tasks I can borrow and look after)
- Play with a pet (last time I kicked the neighbours cat I got in trouble...only kidding)
- Write in your journal (bet you would all love more blog entries, you can hit them for this one)
- Do something spontaneous (I definitely plan on peeing my pants in Asda just to see my Mums face)