- Charity Skydive for shift.ms - I have emailed Skyline and have enquired about costing and disability accessibility.
- MS picnic in Regents Park (or somewhere suitable), checking out access and toilets.
- A monthly meet and greet in London and possibly one in Portsmouth as well (as I spend some time down there)
- Thought of setting up things like Equestrian days for MS sufferers, getting back to nature usually helps people.
- Possibly setting up a swimming event for all ranges of MS sufferers.
- Trips out the the Therapy Centers - Organising setting up some kind of system of picking people up and taking them to the centers and collecting them.
- Setting up a Yearly Ball for MS
- Some sort of Craft thing - origami, brain exercises, sock puppet making that sort of thing. Stuff to keep your brain and hands working. Possibly on the site or meeting up somewhere.
I am going through these things and I will be making a list of things to do to make these happen, it is all very exciting.
Back to moving though, see how easily I get distracted, I even went and had my nails done today, procrastination is a word that I have learnt and have been rocking it all day. Don't worry I am mostly packed and I can't move stuff yet. I had stuck a sign on my bedroom door and over the past few weeks (since Christmas) it has worried me...adhesive on a door...stuff of nightmares for me. I was worried it would damage the door and I would have to pay for it. Today I faced that nightmare and it came off easily, no hassle, no problems, just popped off. Feel kind of silly now for all that worry.
I am so excited about returning to work as well, The Man has just told me that we sit facing each other 2 banks of desks apart. We met when we worked together and then his contract ran out and he moved to another company, now he is back I feel happy and secure. We weren't together last time but we were good friends and now when I look at him I know that he is coming home with me, it makes me smile just thinking about it. I am looking forward to this next stage in my life, this next hurdle, I refuse to be sick anymore, I want to get back to my life, my career and enjoy it.
Today has been a bit of a mixed bag of emotions, I don't want to leave my house in Camden, it has been a real home for me and I love my housemates but I want to start my life with The Man. I am terrified about going outside on my own but I have made myself and I am glad I did. I am going to get the Bus down to pick up our keys tomorrow, it is a big mission that I feel I need to do, I am scared but I want to get over this and I have decided I need to try if I am going to get better.
Right I have to go get back to it...don't think my room is packing itself to the sound of my music he he he!