Apologies for not being in touch over the past couple of days but I have had such an amazing weekend. I did actually write and tell you all about it but my computer got the beach ball of death and I lost everything. I will give you a proper update later though about the weekend but here are the highlights –
· Got the train down to Ma & Pa’s
· Had a Chiropractor appointment – absolutely amazing as ever, Jackie sorted out my back and gave me acupuncture all the way down my spine which was new, and some auricular therapy.
· Chilled out at Ma & Pa’s, did a little work and then dosed on the couch
· Ma & Pa came home and then Big Bro and Sis (-in-law) turned up.
· The Man soon followed
· Had dinner and then crashed out.
· Got up took met Ma, Pa & Big Bro out for a walk with TobyTigger (my doggy)
· Got back had breakfast together
· All went to the HMS Sultan Show http://www.sultan.org.uk/ we had an absolutely amazing day.
· Big Bro & Sis (-in-law) paid for us all (but Pa, he doesn’t like flying) for us to go on a Helicopter ride. I got to sit in the front and it was unbelievable, I have always wanted to go in a Helicopter so it was absolutely amazing.
· Went on the wall off death (spinning fairground ride)
· Watched Monster Trucks (yyyyyeeeeeaaaaaaaa)
· The Family came round for Fathers Day, Nanny & Grampy, Aunty P & Uncle S, Aunty M, Couz S, and the 6 of us.
· Had to drive back up to London Town, which was sad to leave everyone.
I will add photo’s later.