I have decided to go onto Tysabri and put the risk of PML (fatal brain infection) out of my mind. Everyday at the moment I can physically feel my body changing and weakening so I don't actually think that I have much of a choice, I need to do everything humanly possible to slow down the MonSter.
About a year ago I was given the news I had MS, I remember thinking, 'well that isn't too bad', I had no idea. I don't think it is the worst thing in the world and I realise that there are people facing a lot worse but at the moment it is tough, it is tough to fight every waking moment but I will and I will win. Regardless of what the MonSter does to me I will fight and every obstacle he may put in front of me I will conquer because I have so much to live for and so many people to fight for. I am tired at the moment and get down about my situations but as my wise Mumma and Papa tell me 'Worst things happen at sea.
I have spoken to my MS Nurse and I am going to go for a blood test on the 11th July to see if I have the JC Virus, if I do I will not be allowed to take Tysabri. So we will see, I have the specialist on the 21st which will be interesting, fingers crossed folks, fingers crossed.