Sorry I have been quiet again, I have been so unreally exhausted, it has been a little tough again over the past week or so. I have been cooking though, it has been a while since I got adventurous in cooking so it has been good - this week we had -
- Breaded sesame white fish with wasabi mash & salad
- Tagliatelle with chilli & sausage meat
- Pork & Mushroom Stroganoff with brown rice
- Leek and Smokey Bacon Risotto
- Haggis & Apple (Parmesan) Crumble with Mash and Leeks
I have also made a summer fruit crumble which was lovely. I have another menu this week which I will cook for The man and I. I love cooking I like taking care of The Man as well, he works very hard and looks after me so well that it is my way of paying him back.